Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:18 pm

It's been nearly two weeks since I released my last episode and I am more than ready to get my next one out. So I'll be recording episode 18 later tonight and it should be available for your consumption tomorrow.

I will be covering why it is that I have dedicated my life to the worship of KISS in my Main Event this week. I'm not sure how you guys will think of me after you hear this segment, but whatever. A lot of you guys have been wondering, so I'm going to tell you.

Other things I will cover:
Michael Vick (briefly)
NFL injuries are piling up
Mini "Superbad" review

And anything else I can dig up between now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am

Larry,
I actually stopped and watched the Gene Simmons show the other day (on A&E I think). It was the one where him and Shannon are getting face-lifts. I was strangely fascinated.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:25 pm

You're right it was A&E.

That was the second of third episode of the second season that just ended this past Sunday. I love watching the show. I don't think it is as scripted as people say it is, but some of this stuff is just too good to be happening right then and there.

I love watching it because of his family. They treat him like some regular guy instead of the rock god he is and you can tell he hates it. His ego is so large that at times in the show you will see him get offended if someone doesn't know who he is. Outside of his house he is the God of Thunder, ruler of all he surveys. At home, he's just the schmuk who pays for everything and it's fun to see that. Makes him more of a real person to me.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:35 pm

Yeah he blew his nose and gave it to Shannon and said "E-bay"...hahaha I'm gonna do that all the time now.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:11 pm

Episode Eighteen is up. I'm not sure if the whole show is up because mypodcast.com is saying the file for the show is 28.55 MB, when my computer is telling me it's 38MB. But when I uploaded it to ipodnetworks.com it took my memory space from 59MB to 12MB, so I have no idea.

Either way, the show is up, give it a listen and let me know if the whole thing is there so I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:04 am

good show. I understand how you became a hardcore Kiss fan. I do think you rambled a little. But it was good to hear you back. When you opened the show with the Bare Naked Ladies music, I started laughing because I thought you changed your theme music. But you didn't, so I was relieved
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:07 am

Classic quote of show 18:

"I loved what I was hearing while inside the womb."

Great stuff. I do understand your love for KISS now. And I like what Gene Simmons has to say about them being entertainers before anything else. That makes sense. It's interesting because U2 has always said they were never the best musicians either, especially when they started out, but always have had that unique sound from the same four guys. You gotta get the PopMart DVD when it comes out, I'd be interested in your opinion on that live show as compared to a KISS show.
Back to top Go down
BillsDuffMan

BillsDuffMan

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:01 am

BillsDuffMan was surprised to hear Larry be so emotional at the end of his show. BillsDuffMan respects you not editing out the sadness. May your Grandpa R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
bobwiley

bobwiley

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 pm

kiss Rolling Eyes

I still don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight   Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Eighteen: Recording Tonight
Page 1 of 1