Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

????im puzzled?????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan_captan2293

spartan_captan2293

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-04

????im puzzled????????? Empty
PostSubject: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 am

so this is what happens im at football practice and this kid doesnt even belong on out level goes up agianst me when my coach knows i can blow him away and then some ... possibly hert him very very badly ...but my coach siad it was live wich means its basicly time to kill someone..but anyway back to the kid....hes like a whole foot small then me and hes wierd as hell ... he walked off a scrimmage game and screamed " I WANNA BE A PENGUIN" i was like what the hell was that! so i decided i need to teach the kid that this is no little league play time so me and my best freind line up on the line and we decide to cross block cause the run was up between the both of us so hut 1 and i go first and absolutely kill this kid i mean he was off his feet when i hit him and flew a literal 7 yards atleast then the kid starts to cry..at this point i kinda wanted to go see if he was ok but the only way hes gunan get use to this is if i play hard on him so then a wide reciever coach that isnt a part of what i do at all comes up to me and tells me i did a "bitch move " and my lineman coach kinda backed me up i guess but then he siad is shouldnt have done it. but my dad talked to my head coach and he told me not to worry about it

all in all
do you guys think that anyone is gunan not do the sam ein a game???

and why the hell woudl they put a 1 30 pound kid agianst a big 240 like me??? :?: :?: :?:

and last of all

do you guys think i did the right thing??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_and_blue
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:59 am

Simmons & Dyer will handle that on their next show, I think. They're both penguins.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:08 am

do you guys think that anyone is gunan not do the sam ein a game???

Someone translate that sentence and I'll give my thoughts Shocked
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm

I think that's Penguin for "What you think those bitches from upstate gonna do to his tuxedo wearin' ass come November? They gonna knock him 8 yards and make him cry twice as hard! I did the boy a favor. I made him tough. You know, like a brick makes a window tough when you throw it at it."
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ????im puzzled?????????   ????im puzzled????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

????im puzzled?????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Off The Subject-
Jump to: