Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Preseason Picks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

NFL Preseason Picks Empty
PostSubject: NFL Preseason Picks   NFL Preseason Picks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:26 pm

Cincinnati-Indianapolis UNDER 39-1/2
I know that only true degenerates bet on NFLX. So I guess I am one. I rarely dabble in the preseason, but this is worth a dabble. Both starting offenses will hardly see action here...maybe one series each. Have you seen the 2nd string offenses of these teams? Bungles QB Doug Johnson has no freaking business being in the NFL. The guy couldn't even throw a spiral last week vs. Atlanta and the 2nd and 3rd team lines couldn't even give him enough time to raise his arm, let alone throw. No mobility, no arm, no judgment, no time, no chance to score many points. Indy isn't much better, but more importantly for the Dolts, Dungy historically plays these games very close to the vest and will likely use this to make final decisions on which backup linemen he plans to keep. I think this total is based on the offensive potential of these teams' starters. Both teams' 2nd and 3rd team offenses will play most of this game and both of them blow chunks. If either team gets to 20 because of their offense (and not because of turnovers) I will be surprised.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-07-14

NFL Preseason Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Preseason Picks   NFL Preseason Picks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:32 pm

I think that Jeff Rowe is going to see a sizable portion of the snaps tonight. Yes, he's behind Doug Johnson on the depth chart, but Doug sucks and we all know it.

Unless, of course, Marvin Lewis wants to be as entertaining as possible, which will lead him to leave Doug in as long as possible so we can all see him flail and flip out like he's having a stroke up in the coaching booth.

Poor Marvin. He looks so sad up there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/

NFL Preseason Picks
Page 1 of 1