Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The greatest flying knee"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

"The greatest flying knee" Empty
PostSubject: "The greatest flying knee"   "The greatest flying knee" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:49 am

I was watching some UFC stuff on Spike TV last night. The 2nd round of the 2nd fight lasted 9 seconds. I found it on youtube. This is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVSNRoLjKKE

They never showed the guy get up. I wonder how many careers are ended every night in this sport?

I've only seen a handful of these UFC matches. They're pretty entertaining, don't know why I don't tune in more often.

Plus, Joe Rogan is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Borsky

Borsky

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-18

"The greatest flying knee" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The greatest flying knee"   "The greatest flying knee" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:35 am

The guy getting laid out was Terry Martin and has gone 7-1 since getting his bell rung.

Also no one has ever died in or from a UFC fight. I believe there is one recorded death in professional MMA and it was because of some preexisting condition and I believe the guy died in another country because he could not get clearance to fight in the states.
Back to top Go down

"The greatest flying knee"
Page 1 of 1