Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game

Go down 
+2
Chus
Underground Dyer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Empty
PostSubject: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 pm

As you guys may or may not remember, last year Simmons and I would post our weekly NFL picks for all to see each and every week. This year we've kicked it up a notch. Not only are we going to go head-to-head for the fourth year in a row, we are going to be competing with a panel, the STU Network Panel if you will.

The panel will consist of myself, Simmons, our staff writer Who Dey Gal, Greg Campbell and the BBR guys, and our Promotons Director.

But you guys can get in on it too.

Send me your picks via PM or e-mail (larry@sportstalkunderground.com) and you will see how you match up with the "experts." I'm going to be making a graphic that will feature the panel and our picks. But I will also be making a simple Win/Loss graphic that will include everyone, including you guys.

Your picks will be due by 3pm Central the day before the first game each week.

For example, this week the first game is played on Thursday, I need your picks by 3pm Central on Wednesday. 3pm Saturday when the first game is played Saturday, 3pm Friday for Saturday games, etc.

I'll be posting reminders before the deadlines for any of you forgetful ones out there, so don't worry.

The contest is strictly for bragging rights so let's have some fun with it.

And just so you guys know, if you enter and miss the deadline for the next week or any other week for that matter.....it's an automatic 0 for however many games there are that week. So if you get in, make sure you get your picks in on time.

So let's see if any of you have what it takes to take down the Pick 'Em Champ (that would be me), and earn bragging rights for the off-season!!
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Chus

Chus

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:41 pm

against the spread ? If so, there should be posted lines, so we are all picking the same numbers.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Not against the spread and this sounds like a huge undertaking Larry. Have you considered using Yahoo Pick'em for everyone instead?
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:16 am

Larry D wrote:

you will see how you match up with the "experts."

Going against you guys in an NFL pick 'em would be like playing Michael Jordan in a one-on-one game.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Max

Max

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:52 pm

And why am I not on the panel of experts? Laughing

I'll play.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:45 pm

CardinalPackerHoosier wrote:
Going against you guys in an NFL pick 'em would be like playing Michael Jordan in a one-on-one game.
As long as it's not like playing Michael Jackson in a one-on-one game...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game   STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STUN Weekly Pick 'Em Game
Page 1 of 1