Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Empty
PostSubject: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 am

I've never been a fan of Lloyd Carr. I think a loss today would really put him in deep shit. Right now 11-7 Oregon.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:20 am

Lloyd Carr, meet Deep Shit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: The Official Michigan is going 0-12 thread   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:33 am

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:52 am

How about you discuss Max? I'm the only one saying anything Laughing

This loss today is maybe worse than last week's to Appalachian State (OK, not really) because Lloyd Carr has truly lost his team. I expected at the very least for this game to be competitive, but to get their asses kicked today to go with last week's loss - both at The Big House - is unexceptable. While I didn't think Carr would get fired because of last week, I've got to think legitmate discussion on his job takes places Monday. He won't be let go until the end of the year if it happens, but the talks will be taking place. Imagine (it won't) if they lose to ND next week. Carr won't even want to be there then.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:48 am

Ryan Simmons wrote:
How about you discuss Max? I'm the only one saying anything Laughing

Heh.

Basically, what you said is right. The coaching's been horrible. The team was highly overrated from the start. Michigan sucks.

I'm just happy my other team, Washington, is doing well to compensate. WE BEAT BOISE, WOO!
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 am

All you can do is laugh, unless you are a Michigan fan then you better put a brown paper bag over your head. But seriously, if they they aren't AT LEAST .500 by the middle of the year, you will see Loyd gone.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:46 am

These are the mighty Wolverines? What the hell is going on with them? I don't follow college football, so I'm not familiar with their coach, but clearly he sucks, and he is soooo going to get fired.

I love the smell of hot seat coaches in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2   Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oregon @ Michigan / Wolverines 0-2
Page 1 of 1