Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:47 pm

Was just checking the wrestling rumor sites and saw a thread that says The Macho Man Randy Savage is scheduled to be a part of the next Surreal Life show on VH1.

Who else just became a fan of this show?

I think that show is an absolute train wreck, but this I gotta see.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Okay, I'm not sure what makes me sadder, the fact that if I had cable I'd watch that in a second, or the fact that when I read the title of the thread, I knew it was a Randy Savage reference...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
supermanox

supermanox

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 am

That is going to be awesome, that guy is legit insane, he really is the Macho Man, it's not a character.

Even money he drops an elbow on someone.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:35 am

The press release said some of the other house members include Miss Cleo and poker player Phil Hellmuth.

Yeah.....he's gonna hurt someone. I'd take that bet.

OH GAWD!! Tack Carrot Top to the list.....oh it's going down, it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:54 am

MISS CLEO?! Boy, they're really starting to stretch the definition of "celebrity." They're dipping to the Z list!

Ah, Carrot Top. A dizzyingly spectacular waste of a seriously hot body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 am

Macho Man Plus Miss Cleo = At least one view by "Simmons"
Back to top Go down
supermanox

supermanox

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:29 pm

The first person to bring up Macho being Hogan's bitch is the one getting the elbow, and if Carrot Top is on here, it will probably be him. Though he's got some pretty big guns on him to.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:28 pm

Hogan's Show and Macho's show are both VH1 shows. Wonder if there's any chance they purposely try to provok something by inviting Hogan to the house, but telling him it's for something else. Would love to see that show down.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 pm

maybe they'll have a talent show that forces Macho to perform some track from his classic rap album including that no. 1 single "Hulk Hogan is a Chump" with Hogan in attendance. Unfortunately, Elizabeth won't be around to keep the peace and all hell could break loose.

But honestly, in a man to man fight, I'm putting my money on Macho. I think he can take Hogan.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Right now, I'd take Macho. Hogan has a hell of a time just walking around these days.
Back to top Go down
supermanox

supermanox

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Yeah, Macho could take Hogan now in a real fight, probably could've always taken Hogan in a real fight though. Of course, Nasty Boy Knobbs might come up from behind and hit Macho with his cane and then hit him with the Pit Stop.
Back to top Go down
robertallen

Male Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:11 pm

I'm on the fence on this. Macho Man was my favorite wrestler (for some reason I liked the heels as much as the faces)...ever since he wanted to grab the bell and go top rope on Ricky Steamboat.

I must say I used to be addicted to VH-1 Celebreality...but they killed it for me with I Love New York and Mo'Nique. So now, lately it seems every celebrity that takes part in these shows for some reason I can't take them serious ever again. For some reason I lose respect for the celebs that take part in these shows (EXCEPT FOR HOGAN KNOWS BEST...the only reason he consented to doing that show I think was to promote his kids careers and get them known in their industries...I think that's very noble)

WTH is Scott Baio doing on my television? When the heck did they let this loser out of the time capsule?
Back to top Go down
supermanox

supermanox

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:26 pm

Macho fans will appreciate this. Youtube is amzing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywQ2EnGWvAs

I don't how many of these interviews are out there, but it makes me miss the way wrestling was.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:53 pm

History beckons the Macho Man YEEEEEUHH!!

God I really miss 80's wrestling sometimes.

One of my favorite promos of his was one that he gave right after he lost to the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VII in the retirement match. Sherri turned on Macho and Elizabeth came out of the crowd and saved him and they reunited. When Mean Gene asked him how he was feeling after all of that he started it with my favorite line ever....

"Emotions high.....emotions low.....emotions in-between...."

You'd have to see it to really appreciate it, but I saw that again a few years ago and could not stop laughing when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!   OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Off The Subject-
Jump to: