Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Criticism of Ryan and Larry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobwiley

bobwiley

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Criticism of Ryan and Larry Empty
PostSubject: Criticism of Ryan and Larry   Criticism of Ryan and Larry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:14 am

Gentlemen,
One problem I have had with this show is how Larry is treated as an ex-athlete. From what I understand he played high school football and possibly dabbled in college football, but I don't think that validates Larry giving opinions from a player's perspective. Most sports talk show hosts have also played high school ball but don't refer to it when breaking down a game. I think Ryan is at just as much fault as Larry as he softballs these questions to him from time to time. I'm trying to be a calmer wiley than before, but expect Larry to give me some bullshit excuse like "You just don't get it" and then get the whole topic discussed on Larry From The Underground 8 months from now.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Criticism of Ryan and Larry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criticism of Ryan and Larry   Criticism of Ryan and Larry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 am

I THInk that's a fair criticism. If we were to be on an actual radio station that would not go over well, especially in a city like Chicago. We're just a little podcast right now so I'm personally fine with it. Sometimes I do it for myself because I do learn a little something about offensive line play from time to time by "softballing" as you put it. Valid criticism. Thanks for listening bob.
Back to top Go down

Criticism of Ryan and Larry
Page 1 of 1