Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatching Plans for Global Domination?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Hatching Plans for Global Domination? Empty
PostSubject: Hatching Plans for Global Domination?   Hatching Plans for Global Domination? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Then have I got a property for you. Several, actually.

All sorts of compounds are up for sale, including a mammoth Titan One missile base. Missilebases.com

From the site:
Back in the 1960s, many underground nuclear missile bases were built to house the various kinds of nuclear ICBMs, such as Atlas-E, Atlas-F, and Titan 1. Several million dollars were spent on each missile base for strength and defensive capability. These massive fortified structures were designed to withstand a nuclear attack, and as such they redefine the meaning of the word "shelter": hundreds of years after all current surface dwellings have crumbled to dust, these will remain. They are truly the "castles" of the twentieth century.

Unfortunately, de-commissioned nuclear sites are now in short supply. No more missile bases will ever be built, and those currently being de-commissioned are being destroyed to conform with international treaties. Our offerings are rare and collectible properties.

One question: Will Direct TV down there? If I'm going to go Blofeld, I am going to need the Big Ten Network.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Hatching Plans for Global Domination? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatching Plans for Global Domination?   Hatching Plans for Global Domination? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:20 am

I moved into my very own refurbished nuclear bunker last week, and yes indeed you can have Direct TV! Unfortunately the dish must remain on the surface where it's susceptible to an atomic attack.

My new home is fantastic.
Check out the fantastic view from the deck.

Hatching Plans for Global Domination? S_MissileCommandTB_Hack_3
Back to top Go down

Hatching Plans for Global Domination?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Off The Subject-
Jump to: