Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:33 am

What's going on in Miami? Why haven't they started yet?

EDIT: Jebus... 2 seconds later I see the answer. Lightning.

Also, ha ha. Drop Master Owens is back in action.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:09 am

If the ravens loose this game, the season is over.

0-2 in the division. Pryce is injured for 4-6 weeks, Samari Rolle is sick, we can't get pressure, though our offense is formidable. Just give up and take a top 10 pick and take a CORNER BACK
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:13 am

Mmm hmm. Getting destroyed by the Browns isn't good for anyone :)

Bulger looks like lukewarm crap. It's gotta be the ribs. He needs to sit down.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:20 am

If someone had broken ribs, why would you start him??? guess they want to go 0-4
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:01 am

well if we keep playing the way we are we will be 8-8 at best
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:03 am

Atlanta winning? that wasn't supposed to happen this year

10 win season for the Lions? their beating Chicago
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:43 am

Mmm go Broncos! This is delicious so far. Can we end the game after 1 quarter please? :)

Brandon Marshall doesn't like to be tackled. I much enjoy watching him.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:43 am

DOWN GOES STEELERS!!!!
what a good game
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:25 am

McNabb looks like he's just about done. Injuries take their toll on these guys and they have sucked the mobility right out of him. He has zero ability to evade a pass rush. His feet are trying to move but he is like running in quicksand. The Eggles' offensive line is pathetic and can't block anybody, but McNabb has no ability to avoid the rush and make plays. He's bumbling, stumbling, running into his backs, dropping the ball after getting bumped, and just generally looking very inept. Bears fans may think he's better than Griese, but I'm not sure he is right now. He can't stay on his feet long enough to make plays. I suppose if he had an offensive line that would protect him, he could play statue drop back passer. But behind this line, it's only a matter of time before his season (and career ? ) will end in injury.

This game also is a good example of why Andy Reid is not a good coach. The Giants have double digit sacks. Uyemenura is beating the left tackle like he's a rented mule. And still, Andy the Genius hasn't figured this out and is not giving the tackle help with the tight end or even a back to pick him up in pass protection.

This is not a good offense. How in the world did they score 50 on Detroit?
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:47 pm

I came in late. By the time I sat down to this game, McNabb was already well into the process of getting stomped. If you get the crap knocked out of you every down early on, I can see how that may put you in "duck and cover" mode the rest of the game.
"He has zero ability to evade a pass rush. His feet are trying to move but he is like running in quicksand."
Maybe it was mental and not physical?
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:21 am

Could be. I've never been particularly impressed with McNabb's decision-making anyway.

As an aside, think about how much better this Eagles team was with Garcia at QB. The scout types might say McNabb has better arm strength, etc., but Garcia could avoid a pass rush and still make plays. All the Eagles did with the "inferior talent" Garcia was win. Something they don't look like they're going to do very often with the aging and somewhat lame Soup Man. And look what Garcia is doing with TB. The only game they lost (at Seattle) was the game in which he was injured. However, I can't put Tampa Bay in the upper echelon yet. All they've done so far is beat bad Saints and Rams teams and a very, very shaky (if not bad) Carolina team. Beating the lame teams in the NFC is no great accomplishment. We'll see what TB is made of next week at Indy.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:55 am

About that Broncos-Colts game meathorse? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:55 pm

Just as expected. Indy has the Broncos' number as of late. I seem to remember a few incredibly painful back-to-back wildcard blowouts a few years ago. As a fan I expect Denver to win every game... except vs Indy.

On the upside, they hurt about half of the Colts' starters. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:26 am

Yea, you bastards. My favorite play agaisnt Denver ever was Harrison's lay down catch and all those dumbasses never bothered to down him so he got up and ran to the endzone.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:38 am

Oh my god... why did you have to remind me of that? It's stuck in my head now. The day is ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 4 Gameday Live Discussions
Page 1 of 1