Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denver v Chicago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simon

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Denver v Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Denver v Chicago   Denver v Chicago Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:27 pm

I think that was possibly the most enjoyable game I've seen this season from my limey neutral vantage point. I can't do MNF anymore unless its a real humdinger of a game, and I missed BUF v DAL because it didn't really inspire me at the time to be a good game.

Unless it was just made to look exciting because I sat through CAR v NO in its entirety beforehand...
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Denver v Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denver v Chicago   Denver v Chicago Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:25 pm

It was a lot more nerve racking for this Bears fan Simon, but overall I would agree that it probably was one of the better games played this season in regard to excitement. Lots of great plays (Tony Scheffler's TD grab was INSANE!) and lots of drama. And of course the rollercoaster ride was worth it when my team came out on top!

Sorry meathorse.....
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
simon

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Denver v Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denver v Chicago   Denver v Chicago Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:49 pm

I was just like, Man! I don't want this game to end! I was hoping OT went on longer than it did.

Understandably much more tense for actual fans, but there was some incredible plays! That bit in the 3rd quarter was it where there was 3 TD's in as many minutes virtually?

Loved it.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Denver v Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denver v Chicago   Denver v Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 am

How upsetting that I can't say I enjoyed the best game of the year!

Credit where it's due on TD catches, though. Berrian's 4th down TD at the game's end was just as awesome. That dick.

When Chicago got the ball with 2 minutes left for that last drive, I say to a friend of mine, "If this shit offense can go 70 yards, they can have it."
Slap my mouth.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denver v Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denver v Chicago   Denver v Chicago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denver v Chicago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: STUN Podcast Forums :: The NFL Tailgate-
Jump to: