Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baseball's Roiders: The List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Baseball's Roiders: The List Empty
PostSubject: Baseball's Roiders: The List   Baseball's Roiders: The List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:07 am

List erased.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrianIm

BrianIm

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Baseball's Roiders: The List   Baseball's Roiders: The List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:26 am

HAHA nice. Pettitte the $16 Million dollar man and Tejada who's worth 5 prospects and $13 per year.
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Baseball's Roiders: The List   Baseball's Roiders: The List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:49 pm

I have erased the list, because it was wrong. I published the list before I had read the report. That was wrong of me to do. This Report is so weak with such weak documentation of the accused that I cannot accept its accuracy. I don't think we've seen such a horrible thing done to people since the days of Joe McCarthy. Did many of the guys on the list do Roids? Probably. Can we know that from this horribly managed and sourced report? Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Baseball's Roiders: The List   Baseball's Roiders: The List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:03 pm

I agree. The report was a waste of nearly two years and millions and millions of dollars. It will never be known who should or should not be on that list and a lot of that has to do with the fact that from the very beginning, the Players Union did not cooperate with the Mitchell people.

Wasn't the estimate of players using some kind of performance enhancer in the area of 35-40% of players in MLB and 80+ names is all we get? That is where I ran into trouble. And as far as I can tell there aren't any no names on that list, so are to believe that the only reason I know who the guys on that list are is BECAUSE they used steroids/HGH?

I just don't buy that.

This report is garbage and should have never been requested to being with.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baseball's Roiders: The List   Baseball's Roiders: The List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baseball's Roiders: The List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Major League Baseball-
Jump to: