Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CardinalPackerHoosier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

CardinalPackerHoosier Empty
PostSubject: CardinalPackerHoosier   CardinalPackerHoosier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:32 pm

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little No

Welcome to the board. Damn Cardinals need to stay away.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

CardinalPackerHoosier Empty
PostSubject: Re: CardinalPackerHoosier   CardinalPackerHoosier Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:24 pm

The Cubs have had a fine year so far. The Cardinals have been Jekyl and Hyde. They look like a team with no fight against the Pirates and the Nationals, then look like a playoff-caliber team against the Padres and Dodgers. They've gotten really good pitching, lately.

I don't know about the chances of the Cards actually putting together a run to make the playoffs but they have experience on their side and have a definite psychological advantage over the Cubs and Brewers because they have way more playoff experience and La Russa. They will at least have a say in who wins the worst division in baseball.

And Rick Ankiel has put an energy back into that team that was missing since Josh Hancock died. Put Ankiel on my list of most inspiring people along with Jon Lester of the Red Sox coming back from cancer.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com

CardinalPackerHoosier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Off The Subject-
Jump to: