Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFTU on Official Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

LFTU on Official Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: LFTU on Official Hiatus   LFTU on Official Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:24 am

Couldn't find the time to block off to get Episode Twenty done before hanging up the mic on my solo show. So for now Episode Nineteen will be the final episode for Season One of Larry From The Underground.

I want to thank you guys for supporting the show and for your sometime overwhelming responses to the topics that I covered on the show. Some of the most popular threads that we have had on this message board were from you guys responding to one of my Main Event's or something else covered in the show. And because of that I am really looking forward to Season Two (or Volume Two if you will) and all of the conversation I can stir up there.

Sorry I fell short on delivering Episode Twenty guys, it's been a long strange week. So once again I want to thank you guys for listening and for your support of my solo show. Hopefully I can keep things just as interesting and stir up as much noise with Chicago Bears Review as I did with Larry From The Underground.

See you in February!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com

LFTU on Official Hiatus
Page 1 of 1