Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarabellab

Female Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:23 am

I'm having problems again with the site. I will get my Episode #2 up as soon as I figure out what it wrong. I hope you enjiyed the first one and I assure you I will work this issue out before I record week 3. Thanks for your patients. Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sven

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Hi!

Big Bills Fan here. Don't know much about the panthers until now but I enjoy listening to team base shows. Nice first show! And to come back from being down 22-108 (?!) in your fantasy league is quite impressive. :)
Back to top Go down
sarabellab

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Bills fan   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:00 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed the show!!! Thanks for listening. I'll keep you updated each week now that I've worked out all my computer problems. I know you like the Bills, but maybe, in time, I can have you rooting for the Panthers as well!!!
Back to top Go down
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:15 am

sarabellab wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed the show!!! Thanks for listening. I'll keep you updated each week now that I've worked out all my computer problems. I know you like the Bills, but maybe, in time, I can have you rooting for the Panthers as well!!!

Don't do it Sven, you are a Bills fan for life...I heard in Carolina they think Heineken is German beer...duh everyone knows it is from Holland...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
BillsDuffMan

BillsDuffMan

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:05 pm

BillsDuffMan is always willing to give a good looking girl a chance on an NFC team.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:09 pm

drkmstr wrote:
sarabellab wrote:

Don't do it Sven, you are a Bills fan for life...I heard in Carolina they think Heineken is German beer...duh everyone knows it is from Holland...

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing lol! Great! Of course I wold never root for another team where they think heineken is german! I think we need to spread the message through some websites in NC!
Back to top Go down
bobwiley

bobwiley

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 am

Can I get Sarah's digits?
Back to top Go down
sarabellab

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: German Beer   Episode #2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:32 pm

Hey, give me a little credit, Sven They learn us real good down there in North Carolina. Plus any self respecting redneck, which North Carolina is full of, can give you the low down on beer!! I also wouldn't try to spread the word through websites. Come on they don't have computers down there, do they? For real though, I know my footbal, what makes you think I don't know my beer? By the way BillsDuffMan, I appricate you giving me a chance, even if you only did it because you thought I was good looking. Check out episode #3. It's my best one yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #2   Episode #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode #2
Page 1 of 1