Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New stadium for Nationals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

New stadium for Nationals Empty
PostSubject: New stadium for Nationals   New stadium for Nationals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:05 pm

New stadium for Nationals Ne_aer10

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty nice stadium. Great market in Washington. Gotta think that team is gonna have some success with all the things pulling their direction. The Orioles might be worried, especially if they continue their losing ways.

It beats the heck out of RFK Stadium...the place is OK for a football stadium but it's fairly ugly for baseball.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
BrianIm

BrianIm

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New stadium for Nationals   New stadium for Nationals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:36 am

Great, now the only stadiums that Jays fans can point at laugh at is the metrodome and tropicana field. When they get new fields, we must hang our heads in shame...
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New stadium for Nationals   New stadium for Nationals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:52 pm

I would still put the SkyDome (or whatever they call it now, Rogers Center?) above the Marlins "baseball" stadium. I remember when the SkyDome first opened, it reminded me of the Death Star and then they won two World Series in a row. Those were good times to be a Blue Jays fan.

I think I need to make a list ranking the stadiums at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Irish Boy

Irish Boy

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: New stadium for Nationals   New stadium for Nationals Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:16 am

RFK has a really weird feel to it- it feels like a dome since everything is so enclosed, you forget that you are actually outside. Not a great place to watch a baseball game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New stadium for Nationals   New stadium for Nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New stadium for Nationals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: Sports Discussions :: Major League Baseball-
Jump to: