Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go Go White Sox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Go Go White Sox Empty
PostSubject: Go Go White Sox   Go Go White Sox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:48 am

On a Chicago message board last spring I posted my two season wins baseball bets. I had Yankees under 98 wins. That one is a winner. I also am sitting on a Detroit Tigers UNDER 89 season wins ticket. They have 87 wins with a three game series vs. the White Sox left this weekend. Thus, 2 Tigers wins is a push; 3 is a loser. The series is meaningless for both teams.

I probably won't hedge unless the Tigers win on Friday and I get a nice + line for Saturday or Sunday. The easiest thing though is simply for the White Sox to win two of three.

I don't bet much baseball. But when I do (especially when I tie up my money for six months), I'd like to have a winner. I told my wife last Spring that I was making two big baseball bets this year and if I won both of these bets, we'd go to Hawaii with the winnings. I was kidding. She's been keeping track of the bets with more than mild interest and amusement. She's holding me to it. Laughing

I hear Maui in winter is quite lovely. Go go White Sox.
Back to top Go down
Bad Mahi Mahi

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Go Go White Sox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Go White Sox   Go Go White Sox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:47 pm

Those have to be some big bets it Hawaii is an option.

Go for the Pro Bowl and put it all on the AFC.
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Go Go White Sox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Go White Sox   Go Go White Sox Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 am

The White Sox just became my favorite team. My wife's too. bounce

aloha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go Go White Sox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Go White Sox   Go Go White Sox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Go White Sox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: General :: Contests & Wagering-
Jump to: