Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Empty
PostSubject: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:47 am

They start the year 0-6 before trading away their best receiver, Chris Chambers, last week. Trent Green's doctors refuse to clear him and is put on injured reserve. Then they get taken to the woodshed and then some against New England and in the process lost their ONLY bright spot for the season.

Ronnie Brown tore his ACL, I think trying to make a tackle on an interception return, and he is officially done for the season. The Dolphins are 0-7, their once vaunted defense has been showing its age all season, their quarterback situation is a joke and with Ronnie Brown done, their chances of going 0-16 go up exponentially.

I don't think it has at all been a surprise to see that dolphinsmakemecry hasn't been around for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:52 am

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the answer to your question of how screwed the Dolphins are is...immensely.

Perhaps all is not lost. They have Cleo Lemon. Maybe they can make...lemonade?

Sorry. silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:36 am

Yea they are screwed. They are "rebuilding" but no one wants to admit that. BUTTTTT i will go out on a twig and say they win the battle of England
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 am

Quote :
Perhaps all is not lost. They have Cleo Lemon. Maybe they can make...lemonade?
Hm. That's funnier than you'll get credit for Very Happy

I want to see the Dolphins play the Rams more than I want to see NE play IND. For serious. It'd be like watching a train crash into a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:25 pm

meathorse wrote:
I want to see the Dolphins play the Rams more than I want to see NE play IND. For serious. It'd be like watching a train crash into a train wreck.
Hell yeah! Unbridled carnage!

Um, not that I'm into that sort of thing, of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
rockhoppers

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 pm

jdburlin1022 wrote:
Yea they are screwed. They are "rebuilding" but no one wants to admit that. BUTTTTT i will go out on a twig and say they win the battle of England

I haven't been posting all that much recently (I am sure you all noticed Rolling Eyes ) but there are a lot of people over here that follow the Dolphins* would love to believe you.

The press have been full of the game this weekend and awareness and interest in the game is growing. Personally I can't see the Dolphins doing it but am looking forward to the game non the less - hell I might even wind up support them (if the wife gets her way)

* We first got mainstream interest in Football over here in the early 80's, Florida was a favourite holiday destination and of course Dan Marino was playing. I have read some crazy stats this week (that do not seem to add up with my experience but) 40% of UK football fans follow the Dolphins. We have a lot of Bear fans over here as well - William Perry was a hero to many.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!   How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Screwed Are The Dolphins Now?!
Page 1 of 1