Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa's Sack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Is it Christmas time already?
Santa's Sack! Boxglo10
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:36 pm

Yea, I haven't decided or not if I like the boxing glove. I just wasn't a big fan of the new post pics looking just slightly different than no new posts....thoughts, ideas would be helpful here.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:37 pm

By the way, thanks for the review meathorse. It's appreciated.

This show actually used to take place "Underground." Damn Chicago putting it two stories above ground.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:52 pm

Quote :
This show actually used to take place "Underground."

This true, when Simmons and I started doing the show, we were recording the episodes in the basement of his old place in the Quad Cities. It's actually what inspired me the name the show Sports Talk Underground. Not only were we an "underground" kind of sports talk show, but we were literally recording the show underground in Simmons' basement for the first year that we did the show.

I;m not crazy about the boxing glove, but I love the idea of finding a new way to symbolize that there is a new post on the board.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 pm

I like the idea of something too, but I'm also not crazy about the glove. Though I have to admit that it definitely got my attention, so that's something.

I would say that if we're going to keep the glove, we should change the other icons as well, to keep it all within a theme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Yea, trying to figure that out right now. I wish I could do the appropriate sports logo for each section but it doesnt work that way scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:13 am

Man... I try to make a B-grade smart ass remark and the "Underground" really did have meaning. Fortunately you are no longer subterranean or I'D be the liar :)

The boxing glove just looks way out of place. The old icon fit the forum theme well, but like we've all said it was just hard to see. Maybe keep the old icon, but make it a brighter blue?
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:18 am

You might be on to something. I'll look into that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santa's Sack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Sack!   Santa's Sack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa's Sack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Talk Underground Network :: General :: Questions, Suggestions, and Complaints-
Jump to: