Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mailbox Baseball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Mailbox Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Mailbox Baseball   Mailbox Baseball Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:08 am

This is one of the greatest inventions of our time. Unfortunately, it is illegal and APPARENTLY can put you in jail for up to THREE YEARS.

I mean if I were the victim of a mailbox baseball game, I'd laugh my ass off. It's a damn mailbox. I can go buy a new one, I don't need anything fancy. Or I can get a box at the post office, whatever.

I just like thinking about the origin of this game. One day some dumb guy was bored and said to his friends "Hey uhhh, let's get in the car, we'll bring a baseball bat and we'll try to smash up some mailboxes." And then his friends all agreed this idea was genius. They went out and just pointlessly tried to hit boxes as they drove by. I love it. Actually, I'm mixed with feelings of it being completely stupid but also kinda hilarious.

It's up there with putting dog crap in a paper bag, setting it on fire, ringing the doorbell and hiding in the bushes...

Great times.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Mailbox Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox Baseball   Mailbox Baseball Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:11 am

To follow up on that, there needs to be a movie about it. I'm thinking basically the cast of "Dodgeball". Stiller and Vaughn go head to head again, that would be hilarious.

And Stillers' wife could be in it too....DAMN, could she ever be in it.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com

Mailbox Baseball
Page 1 of 1