Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must be football season...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Must be football season... Empty
PostSubject: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:28 pm

The board is starting to explode...though I guess its been more politics and the audacity of bidding to sit with podcast celebrities. Laughing I still can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:40 pm

I contemplated driving a tank into a house draped in Steelers banners on my way home the other day. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 pm

I think it would be more fun if you drove a car at the house doing about 45 MPH and dove out of the car before it goes right through the living room.

I comtemplated a move like this while living in the Quad Cities. There is a house in Davenport that is painted from top to bottom in Green Bay green and gold. There is also an enormous Green Bay insignia on the side of the house. As if a house painted yellow with a green roof isn't eye-grabbing enough, you paint the logo on the side just to drive the message home.

I felt physically ill every time I drove past that house. I always wanted to throw things at while driving by.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I think Lance Briggs contemplated that too, but then just decided maybe hitting a pole and some other stuff on the side of the Edens would be good enough. Oh, and then call a tow truck and then after that tell the cops the car was stolen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:51 pm

You should have done it. I'm sorry, but when you put the Green Bay logo on the side of your house, that's as good as a target.

:arrow: "Put Vehicle Here"

I hate that Steelers house. I see it every year. Stupid Steelers house. On the upside, my kids call it "That stupid Steelers house," so my viral hatred is spreading.

Top notch parenting! cheers
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:52 pm

Ryan Simmons wrote:
I think Lance Briggs contemplated that too, but then just decided maybe hitting a pole and some other stuff on the side of the Edens would be good enough. Oh, and then call a tow truck and then after that tell the cops the car was stolen. Laughing

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:20 pm

I heard a really clever joke regarding this Lance Briggs thing yesterday:

They found out how Lance Briggs crashed his car.......

Rex Grossman was driving and the wheel slipped out of his hands.

(rimshot)

Thank you very much cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must be football season...   Must be football season... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must be football season...
Page 1 of 1