Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week Three Comments/Questions thread

Go down 
+3
meathorse
BrianIm
Underground Dyer
7 posters

Which game is Week Three's most intriguing matchup?
Dallas @ Chicago
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap50%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
San Francisco @ Pittsburgh
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap10%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Detroit @ Philadelphia
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap0%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Indianapolis @ Houston
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap0%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cincinnati @ Seattle
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap10%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Tennessee @ New Orleans
Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_lcap30%Week Three Comments/Questions thread Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Week Three Comments/Questions thread Empty
PostSubject: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:15 am

Segment one of the show I will be covering:

St. Louis @ Tampa Bay
San Diego @ Green Bay
Miami @ NY Jets

If you have any questions or comments about those games go ahead and get them up and I will try and get to them during the show.

Or ask questions about any of the games on the schedule and I will do my best to get to them.

Also vote on the poll as to which matchup in Week Three is most intriguing.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
BrianIm

BrianIm

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:55 am

Will Steven Jackson and LT finally get it going this week?

Jackson's killing me in the STU league.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:31 am

TEN vs NO. Big overachiever vs big underachiever. One of them is going back to normal!
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:33 pm

"I don't let logic factor into my picks."
Nice Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigd77

bigd77

Male Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:50 pm

THERE I VOTED ....HAPPY cheers [b]
Back to top Go down
wasudante

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 pm

i think cincinnati vs. seattle is the most interesting game on today's schedule. cincy embarrassed themselves against the browns and the seahawks did the same against the cardinals. we no have two defenses trying to heal their wounds and both end up facing pretty good offenses. who ends up being the fantasy star in this game?
Back to top Go down
bigd77

bigd77

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:54 pm

HOW ABOUT A PLUG FOR THE SPARTANS.... afro
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:16 pm

Raider hater.
They'll be 6-10.

EDIT:
They can take out
CLE
MIA
KC
KC
HOU
MIN

Also, Cleveland hit 51 last week! That's a good 5 week total for this team. They're due for 4 shutouts in a row now :)

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dolphinsmakemecry

dolphinsmakemecry

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:17 pm

is my computer messing up or has bigd77's avatar changed 12 times in like three minutes?
Back to top Go down
dolphinsmakemecry

dolphinsmakemecry

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Yea, Larry went a little overboard on hating the Raiders. They nearly won at Mile High for crying out loud. Raiders win today and I look for them to go 4-12 at least.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:22 pm

I don't know if the Bengals can win in Seattle....watch it Larry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigd77

bigd77

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:23 pm

no just twice... it might be your computer.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:23 pm

meathorse, you really think they can sweep the chiefs though? I look at that and think 3-13 probably
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:29 pm

KC is awful. Watching that offense meander around the field makes my stomach turn. If anyone in the AFC is gonna be 1-15, it's them.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:30 pm

I agree, KC is awful. I just don't see any potential in the Riders being able to sweep anyone.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:34 pm

or the Raiders Laughing
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:35 pm

STUN.Ryan wrote:
I agree, KC is awful. I just don't see any potential in the Riders being able to sweep anyone.
It's convincing when you put it that way Very Happy
Let's just call it two wins!
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 pm

The podcast for Week Three is up finally. I was having so much trouble uploading it as a whole I decided to upload it in segments, which is what I am going to do from now on.

So anyone who wanted to hear the wisdom that got me a 5-11 record for my week three picks can go ahead and take a listen.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Three Comments/Questions thread   Week Three Comments/Questions thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Three Comments/Questions thread
Page 1 of 1