Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions

Go down 
+2
meathorse
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:57 am

Do the Packers go 5-0?

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:57 pm

No doubt.
After four weeks it's time to stop thinking about last year. The Bears are awful.

Maybe they can go have a cry party with the Rams and Chargers after their latest losses this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 pm

Throw out the stats when the Bears and Packers play but I think they do go 5-0 in Green Bay tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Sorry. I should have clarified.

A "We're not supposed to suck, but we totally do." cry party.
Failures. All of them.

There.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:27 am

Justin,
I also like Green Bay to win tonight and maybe big. I think the Packers will be extremely challenged when they have the ball, but I expect Green Bay to eat up the Bears offense. Bears fans will be saying this through out the night...

Help me Devin Hester, you're my only hope.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:37 am

The only game on right now is the KC game with their stupid homer KC TV announcers. They make me hate the Chiefs... like I needed a reason.

So it's 4th down and the Jags are going to kick a field goal. The 1st quarter is about to end, though. KC has 12 men on the field... Herm Edwards freaks out and calls a timeout with 1 second left in the quarter when a play wasn't going to be run. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:59 am

I saw a clip of Trent Green getting kneed in the head while making a block. He was strapped down and carted off the field. I really feel sorry for that guy.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:06 am

Trent Green has always been one of my favorite players in the NFL. I liked him as a Redskin. I met him in his first year as a Ram in training camp. He was such a cool down to earth guy that truly understood how blessed he was to have a job in the NFL even though he worked his ass off to get there, He got it. I was really pumped for hiim to do well. Unfortunately Trent went down with a knee injury for the season in Pre-Season after throwing 10 of 10 in passing. We know the rest of the story with the Rams after that. He had a nice run in KC until that brutal hit last year and now this. I hope he's ok. He'll always be one of my favorites. If this is another concussion I think he really needs to think big picture here and hang them up. He still has a lot of life to live. I'm pulling for him.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:17 am

41 to 3?
That's it. I'm done with football. Hell, I'm done with sports.

Maybe I'll start playing the piano, or do some charity work or something. Bye guys. Been nice knowing you.
Back to top Go down
BrianIm

BrianIm

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:25 pm

Tough, tough loss for the Bills. Dallas did nothing to win the game until the last few minutes, nay seconds, but the Bills offense was nonexistent. I'm not going to say that they 'deserved' to win that game, but they should have won it. It was handed to them, on MNF, to beat one of the best teams in the league, and they blew it. Kinda reminds me of the Bears Cardinals game.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:35 pm

This game pissed me off. How does the opposing QB turn te ball over 6 times and you still can't win. The Bills proved they're a bad team last night.
Back to top Go down
FavreFan

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:58 pm

Some Observations from Week 5 and before...

-Sorry Denny Green, nobody is who we thought they were.

-I think people will finally start realizing the Broncos are one of the worst teams in the NFL. 2-3, with 2 wins coming in the last play of the game against the Bills and Raiders...Congratulations.

-LT probably wont make the Pro Bowl. I dont expect him to turn it around that significantly this year.

- Tony Romo is NOT Rex Grossman. Not during any point in that game did I feel that Romo didnt have complete control/confidence of his teammates, and it is not a coincidence that he is the only QB TO has played with that he likes.

-New England is everything everyone says they are. They are the only team in the NFL that would be pissed, not just upset, with a 33-17 win. Manning can beat them though this year with a "MJ 63 point game @ the Garden" performance.

-Vince Young just wins football games, and he is a top 10 QB in the NFL already(I know he performed poorly against Atlanta).

-The Raiders have a chance to win the AFC West.

-The Giants will be the NFC team everyone is talking about in 5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:13 am

FavreFan wrote:

-Sorry Denny Green, nobody is who we thought they were..

Hey I like this person, Favre fan and funny.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Is New England/Indianapolis the only game we're talking about today? Or will there be others?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 9 Gameday Live Discussions
Page 1 of 1