Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Packers Fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:33 am

I've always been a fan of the Green Bay Packers organization, their history, and how the town of Green Bay gets behind their team. For those of you looking for a few minutes to kill, here's a Vince Lombardi quote movie thingy that was spread around at work today.

http://www.lombardimovie.com/
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:53 am

That's not just for Packers fans, that's for football fans period. Lombardi exemplified everything that is good about the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:50 pm

WHAT?!?! As much crap as I've heard from you about the Packers over the years you are kissing up to them all of a sudden? Maybe it's cos you're less cranky since the Colts finally won their Super Bowl lol!

I have a clump of dirt from the old Lambeau Field turf...it is the most beautiful piece of dirt I own. Seriously, it was for sale. That's how crazy Green Bay and "Packer Nation" is for this team. There are lots of great sports organizations and fan bases (the Bears being one of them I admit)...Green Bay is still one of a kind, though.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:53 pm

WHAT?!?! As much crap as I've heard from you about the Packers over the years you are kissing up to them all of a sudden? Maybe it's cos you're less cranky since the Colts finally won their Super Bowl lol!

I have a clump of dirt from the old Lambeau Field turf...it is the most beautiful piece of dirt I own. Seriously, it was for sale. That's how crazy Green Bay and "Packer Nation" is for this team. There are lots of great sports organizations and fan bases (the Bears being one of them I admit)...Green Bay is still one of a kind, though.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:57 pm

I've never really had a thing against Green Bay. I like Favre and I like the lore of Green Bay's history. I usually defend Green Bay when Dyer and I talk football (and secretly I know he loves everything that franchise stands for...dont tell him).

I don't root against them when the play the Bears and when they play the Colts (I think you're still reeling from that beatin Paul Justin gave you guys in the dome YEARS ago)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Packers Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Packers Fans   For Packers Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Packers Fans
Page 1 of 1