Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football   Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:01 am

Maybe this will stop them from having people in the booth during the games when they don't friggin belong there!!

Check this out:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/richard_deitsch/10/17/kimmel/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football   Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:33 am

I find myself slightly giddy at this. I hate Jimmy Kimmel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football   Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:17 pm

I like Jimmy Kimmel and I thnk its funny he pissed off all of the ESPN head wigs. The hell with them. They brought him in to be funny and he was. the first time I laughed during one of these stupid ass interviews. Maybe now we can just stop them all together.
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football   Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:35 am

Kimmel was banned for being "classless and disappointing" for criticizing an ABC/ESPN colleague. What seems to have been missed in all this is that Kimmel previously had a great line about another employee who had unhappily separated from ESPN/ABC last year. In the booth during a cold, windy, rainy game in Seattle last year, talk turned to the conditions and Kimmel said “if only John Madden were alive to see this.” Funny that ESPN didn’t find criticizing someone working elsewhere to be “classless and disappointing. ”

ESPN is special. They hire Rush Limbaugh on their pregame show and fire him for being Rush Limbaugh. They have Jimmy Kimmel in their booth and ban him for being Jimmy Kimmel. If only they’d ban Stuart Scott for being Stuart Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football   Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Banned from Monday Night Football
Page 1 of 1