Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team in Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrianIm

BrianIm

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Team in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Team in Canada   Team in Canada Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:11 am

This has been a topic that has been thrown around a LOT around here these days... what with Rogers and Tannenbaum talking it up and Buffalo planning to play some games over here.

The Toronto and Southern Ontario area is basically Bills Country anyways, and it would be an opportunity for the Bills to get out of a declining market into a fresh, hungry one. Not that I would wish it upon the city of Buffalo, but if it means that I'll get a home NFL team to root for, I'm all for it.

I would like to hear your opinions, especially from the BBR guys.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Team in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team in Canada   Team in Canada Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 am

If things are as bleak in the Buffalo market as I've heard they are, then I think for the team it would be a good idea to make the move. As far as history is concerned I don't think it's a very good idea. The Bills are old-school and have a big piece of NFL history with their four straight Super Bowl appearances and it would be weird for them not to be around and a part of the NFL.

If they made the move it would be the end of the Buffalo Bills because Toronto Bills just sounds wrong. They'd have to change the name of the team which would more than likely also mean the death of one of my favorite NFL logos as well.

On a personal note, if the move meant a change in unis for the Bills, I's be all about. Their uniforms are god awful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com

Team in Canada
Page 1 of 1