Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volume Two, Episode One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Volume Two, Episode One Empty
PostSubject: Volume Two, Episode One   Volume Two, Episode One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:06 am

Episode one of my show is done. It;s been recorded, edited, the whole nine yards. But I am having a buttload of trouble trying to get it uploaded. As soon as I get that cleared up I will let you guys know.

Also...

For anyone who is still subscribed to my feed from ipodnetworks.com, stop using it. Either subscribe to my feed direct from mypodcast.com or on iTunes. On iTunes, you want to be subscribed to the feed that shows the show logo that I made. The ipodnetworks feed shows an ipodnetworks logo. I remember at the end of the first season a couple of you said you weren't getting the new episode. And that was because I stopped uploading it to ipodnetworks and you were still subscribed to that feed.

Here's the mypodcast link for those who need it:

http://lftupodcast.com

Now I am going to go and try and upload the show again.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Volume Two, Episode One   Volume Two, Episode One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:35 am

Episode One is finally uploading as we speak after several failed attempts. It should be completely uploaded by the top of the hour (it's 7:30 now).

I forgot how much it was to talk about things other than the Chicago Bears for a change. I covered my Top Ten movies of 2007 in the Main Event and went over a bunch of other stuff in the County Fair and Random Thoughts segments.

All told the show was over 50 minutes long so there is plenty of stuff in there to sink your teeth in.

As I stated in the show, with the current chaos of this week and the one to follow, Episode Two may or may not debut next week. I am going back to school for the first time in five years so I may need that first week of classes to re-adjust to my new schedule. Either way, Episode Two is coming, when it gets here is just a matter of how much time I have that first week.

But I'm stoked to be back and can't wait to hear what you guys think of my new shows.

http://lftupodcast.com

Enjoy!

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Volume Two, Episode One   Volume Two, Episode One Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 am

Hey just got around to listening to it because i didn't know it was up. Good Show. cant talk much about your comments on the NFl because well, that was two weeks ago.

As for the movies, I can't argue with your top five. I didn't however see the Kingdom or No Country for old men though they did both look good.

American Gangster had to be one of my favorite movies of the year along with 300. To round out the top 5 would be Bourne Ultimatium(i would tie it with the first one), Live Free or Die Hard, and Transformers(much better then I thought it would be).

Other good movies I thought were Harry Potter 5, Pirates and Oceans Thirteen(did that come out this year?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volume Two, Episode One   Volume Two, Episode One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volume Two, Episode One
Page 1 of 1