Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts   Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 am

Ok, last time I started a political topic I definitely riled up the entire board except for Larry who smartly stayed away from the debate. Just saw on Hannity and Colmes that Ann Coulter hates McCain so much that she said she would vote for Hillary Clinton. If you know anything about Ann Coulter then you had to be blown away by this comment. She feels so betrayed by a guy like John McCain who actually works with both parties to get things done. God fordbid John McCain actually tries to keep an open mind, tries to work with people no matter which party they're affiliated with, and have a brain of his own that isn't just filled with every one of one party's ideas. People like Ann Coulter are the people that make me sick. She's ridiculously closed-minded and she says she'd support Clinton - this of course is to simply make a point which is a dumb one at that. I'm fine if she doesn't like John McCain as a candidate, but her closed-mindedness just makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts   Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 am

I know one thing for sure.
Ann Coulter = cunt-face

Anything that comes out of her mouth isn't worth getting all bent out of shape over. IMHO nothing she ever says is even worth discussing, unless it's for the sake of laughing at her.

I'm convinced that what Cunt Face says isn't what she believes anyway. It's just to keep her name alive. Anyone who is so blatantly in your face is doing it for show.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts   Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh....I doubt any of them even believe everything they say. It's about getting people angry and emotional so they'll mention their name. Whatever Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh or other similar people say - it's all about getting themselves recognition.

BTW, they've succeeded admirably.

Real political talk, though, has nothing to do with any of them.

And one more thought: you were watching Hannity and Colmes? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts   Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ann Coulter...and other political thoughts
Page 1 of 1