Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Empty
PostSubject: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 am

For anyone who caught it, I started this thread last night, then deleted it when I couldn't make it come true. But I will tonight. As we speak I have everything set up and all of my discussion topics chosen. Now it's just a matter of recording the show.....which I will do as soon as I get back from class.

I'll be recapping Super Bowl XLII in the Main Event, give my thoughts on the Santana trade, review the movies I saw over the weekend and comment on the first break that Mike Vick has gotten in a while.

Hopefully there will be no interruptions and I can get this thing uploaded this evening. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Episode Three is up!!

I cover everything that I discussed in my previous post and a bunch of other stuff. Give the show a listen and leave your comments and questions here.

http://lftupodcast.com
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:08 am

Good show as always.

I think Santana could be as dominant as ever because the hitting is not as good in the NL.

I have to disagree though on that it was a bigger win than a loss. 18-1 is still pretty good. Also how come whenever there is David versus golithath, why is it always more of a loss. The giants outplayed and out coached the pats and they should be remembered for that. On a side note, when two teams that met In the regular season play in the super bowl, the regular season losers are 7-1 .
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 am

Mad

BRAIN Age. Brain. Not Brian. Brain. I know, I own it. It's a cute little game for the DS. It got me doing Sudoku. Yeah. I know.

Other than that slight bit of cringing, I loved the show. I personally think the Giants won because of me. I couldn't bear to watch, because I was to afraid that they'd get had. If the Patriots had won, my head would have exploded. And I don't know a whole lot, but I know that I have a vacation coming up, and not having a head would likely make it a lot less fun. :)

I want to know where you heard that the strike may be over soon. And did you kiss them full on the mouth? Because I might have. I have been in school for three nights a week for the last 3 years. Finally, I graduate in December. And what greets me on the TV? Flipping reality shows! And piss poor ones at that. I'm still trying to figure out what I did to warrant a karmic turn this bad. Whatever it was, I'm reformed. I'll never do it again.

But we all know your game, Whit. You just want your "24" back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:22 am

Damn right I just want my "24" back. Simmons and Mark will back me up on that one.

I don't remember where I read it, it was on the web somewhere saying that a lot of progress has been made lately and an agreement could be met as soon as next week. So keep your fingers crossed on that one.

And JD, I went with bigger loss over bigger win because I think it's a bigger story that the Patriots lost the game than it is that the Giants won. I'm pretty sure that I am not alone in the thought that I wasn't surprised that the Giants won the game. But I bet that there were even more people who were surprised that the Patriots lost. And not only did they lose, but the most dominant team to set foot on a football field in some time, got its ass kicked.

So upset or no upset, I think it's a bigger story that New England lost the game than New York winning it. That's why I went that way with it.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:52 am

I want another show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)   Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Three.....recording tonight (for real this time)
Page 1 of 1