Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!

Go down 
+2
STUN.Ryan
BBR-Greg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Hey all... Greg from the BBR here.
Just thought I'd let you know that you can check out my Buffalo Bills tonight in your own home town. The game at New Orleans will be nationally televised on CBS at 8pm EDT. First pre-season game... so, won't see the starters much... but should get a good dose of the rookies, like Lynch and Poz, etc. We're excited!

FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 pm

I didn't know this Greg. Thanks for the post. I'm sure the woman will be thrilled that I'll be watching another pre-season game tonight...maybe.

I'm looking forward to watching the Bills to see how they look. The Colts and Cowboys starters played a little longer than I thought they would (with the exception of Manning).
Back to top Go down
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:10 pm

Yeah, the word from Bills camp is that the starters on both sides of the ball will see 12-15 plays. Anthony Thomas will start at RB, and they said they plan to give Lynch a lot of time. Will be fun to see what he can do, even if it's just pre-season.

Tell "the woman" she needs to like football. Jen is a bigger NFL fan than I am! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:26 pm

haha. Actually "the woman" has really had a breakthrough over the past year I'd say. Football pretty much can be watched for the most part whenever now. She has converted from her Bears childhood to a true Blue Colts fan. She even halped me cut out all of my college football related stuff from when I was at Western while having the Colts game on. She's quite the trooper.
I guess watching Lifetime DOES pay off Laughing
Back to top Go down
rockhoppers

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:06 am

To add to that, those of you in the UK (only Simon I think but I don't know) we have Atlanta @ NY Jets...
Back to top Go down
RysKy

RysKy

Female Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:09 am

Ok, again can not resist a comment....feel the need to defend...."the woman" is excited about football - yet does not deny lack of knowledge....However, I will go on record as having bought
"The Complete Idiots Guide to Football" over 1 year ago.....AND Lifetime has not been watched since the "Sunday recovery" after a night out in college so, please...let's play fair.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:16 am

Uhhhh......are you serious? While lifetime is not watched as much as I may have lead on I have seen numerous lifetime movies (more earlier, than recently) in which a mothers child is kidnapped, she has an affair with her husband, her daughter is found 10 years later, the mother gets a divorce, soon after is pregnant with that ex's child, she murders him, delivers the baby, and then the "lost daughter" ends up raising her sister. Yes, I have watched Lifetime with you on a lot of occassions.
Back to top Go down
RysKy

RysKy

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:40 am

Ouch...Seems you were paying more attention then I was...Sorry about that....Sad
Back to top Go down
RysKy

RysKy

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:43 am

Back to football..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:24 am

Finally, a man and a woman who aren't me and Whit having it out on the boards. I never thought I'd see the day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:03 pm

Quote :
a mothers child is kidnapped, she has an affair with her husband, her daughter is found 10 years later, the mother gets a divorce, soon after is pregnant with that ex's child, she murders him, delivers the baby, and then the "lost daughter" ends up raising her sister.
Laughing Oh my... good ol' Lifetime. Let me try! TV guide summary for all Lifetime movies is as follows.... "Single mother who was wronged by a man confronts and overcomes various hardships for the sake of her babies." Ha! This is fun.

These are painful, but when I really started to worry was when the wife started watching this show on Oxygen called "Snapped". This one is about women who were pushed to the edge by overbearing husbands and end up killing them. You can guess what stance the show takes on the issue. Gives me the fucking creeps. Every once in a while it's about some crazy bitch that wants the rich husband's money, and they don't even try to defend her. But most of the time they give the impression that the murder shouldn't be in jail because that jerk husband had it coming. I sleep with the lights on a lot.

Quote :
Back to football..... Very Happy
Crap. Sorry :)
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Quote :
These are painful, but when I really started to worry was when the wife started watching this show on Oxygen called "Snapped".

Can I just say that when this was read by me last night I about died laughing with Ky right next to me? She LOVES this show and I can admit I enjoy watching it myself. We'll watch any of those types shows though. She wasn't happy I mentioned Lifetime because it painted a picture like she always watches it (which isn't true), but earlier in our relationship I was learnig about troubled mothers, What Not To Wear, and watching others clean their houses on TV. My point was that I invested some time in that and she invested time in football. I did get the evil eye when I was reading this section, laughing, and mentioning meathorse replied to my comment about Lifetime. It was pretty funny since she had to of assumed like we all would, where in God's name did meathorse direct this convo to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!   Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Bills on CBS Tonight!
Page 1 of 1