Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Four "By Popular Demand"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Empty
PostSubject: Episode Four "By Popular Demand"   Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:25 pm

STUN.Ryan wrote:
I want another show

Ask and ye shall receive Simmons.

I'll be recording my new episode Wednesday afternoon, so hopefully it will be up by Wednesday night.

This week I will be covering the NBA at the mid-point in my Main Event. I will also be discussing the end of the writer's strike in Hollywood (THANK GOD!!), my belated thoughts on the Shaq trade, John Rocker's comments against Bud Selig and the irrelevancy of the SI Swimsuit Issue.

All that and tons more. So keep an eye out for the new episode, it will be up on Wednesday.

www.lftupodcast.com
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Episode Four "By Popular Demand"   Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:09 pm

You would release a new episode when I won't be able to download it. I won't get to hear it until Monday, most likely. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Episode Four "By Popular Demand"   Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:59 pm

Sorry for the delay, but Episode Four is in the books and being uploaded as we speak. Here is the official show preview:

On this week's episode of Larry From The Underground, he is back by popular demand!!!

Larry D. returns with an all-new episode and in the Main Event, as promised, he will take a look at the NBA at the mid-way point. Which teams are surprising? Who is a disappointment? And how does he think it will all shake out in the end?

Also, Larry discusses the Jason Kidd trade, his belated thought on Shaq to Phoenix, John Rocker's comments against Major League Baseball and Kenechi Udeze's startling condition.

All of this and an Larry's heartbreaking discovery of Gary Coleman's latest betrayal. Find out what it is on this week's edition of Larry From The Underground!!!

Find the show on iTunes or download it from the site:

www.ltfupodcast.com
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Episode Four "By Popular Demand"   Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Good Episode.

Glad to hear the writers strike is over because i have been sadly pushed to watching shows like the moment of truth. Its sad.

As a non NBA fan that generally follows the NBA, i enjoyed having an in depth analysis of it. I sue hope Boston doesn't win it because I am tired of Boston always being good. I think the sunds could pull of a victory finally this year. They always have had their run and gun offense, but their weakness was in a half court offense. Most the time San Antonio beat them by forcing the half court off. Shack, when healthy, will give them a great presence down low and give them a chance to beat teams with defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Four "By Popular Demand"   Episode Four "By Popular Demand" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Four "By Popular Demand"
Page 1 of 1