Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview

Go down 
+4
meathorse
Underground Dyer
rockhoppers
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:22 am

This show is up and now we have one to go where we wrap it all up. Football season inching closer and closer.

Apparently no thoughts on the last show. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
rockhoppers

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:02 pm

Good stuff.

I am going to attract the anger of Whodey here as I did last season but I see the Steelers finishing in second with the Bengals third [ducks]

Also you mentioned cover 32, is that in the same place as last year or is it on a new sports talk underground feed?
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 am

Cover 32 will have its own feed. We're still debating on where we're going to put it right now. We're either going to host it here on our site or go to one of the other podcasting sites to host it.

But like all of the other shows in the network, you will be able to go to it from the home page at sportstalkunderground.com.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 am

Yeahhh... that was horrible how the Bengals went down.

When they were playing my Broncos... and they missed that extra point... I did not cheer. Just sat there staring, "They missed. Oh no. Aw man. No way. Not cool. Not like that. I don't believe it."

I felt sorry for the Bengals before I felt happy for the Broncos... true story!
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:14 am

Ik now what you mean. After that play with Bettis fumbling on the goalline against the Colts I felt horrible for Jerome Bettis....then Vanderjagt proved what I've always said about him - rarely makes pressure kicks....and yea, Bettis got a pass...and I was just sad...
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:23 am

Ryan Simmons wrote:
Ik now what you mean. After that play with Bettis fumbling on the goalline against the Colts I felt horrible for Jerome Bettis....then Vanderjagt proved what I've always said about him - rarely makes pressure kicks....and yea, Bettis got a pass...and I was just sad...

Oh man... that makes the botched extra point look like... something that didn't suck.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:31 am

Good show, I remember watching that bengals game, and I must admit I laughed at first. i felt bad afterward but I must admit I laughed at first. I too hate that people say the Ravens team is getting older, WHAT TEAM IS GETTING YOUNGER???? But the only people on the Ravens Defense that is old is McAlister, Rolle, and Lewis. everyone else is young or average. people are full of junk. Much enjoyed the show and can't wait for the next one
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:19 pm

I know there's a lot of concern about the Bengals D. There is here too. The thing is, there's an opinion around here that doesn't seem to crop up anywhere else. Everyone thinks it's a personnel issue, that we don't have the right guys in our defense.

Among the fan base here, there's a different sort of idea being bandied about, and this is definitely the camp that I fall into. The problem with our defense isn't the guys on the field, it's the guy on the sidelines, Chuck Bresnihan. There is a lot of sheer distaste for Bres. The defense this preseason hasn't been flat-out horrible. There have been some flashes of brilliance. Says to me that what's seriously lacking is the leadership to really help these guys get it together.

The push for Bresnihan's ouster has been getting louder. It's not at Millen-esque volumes or anything, but that's not to say that it won't get there if nothing changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Vawn2007

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:20 am

I've just listened to the show. Great job guys. Very informative and full of informed points!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview   Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 4.015 - AFC North Preview
Page 1 of 1