Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"

Go down 
+2
drkmstr
BBR-Greg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Empty
PostSubject: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:00 am

Perhaps our longest show ever, because it's chocked full of Buffalo Bills goodness. We cover the preseason that was, the roster cuts, predictions for the game this week, and predictions for the 2007 season. Dre makes a tape-delayed appearance, as does an original song by John Dupra - a tribute to our Tape Delayed friend Dre. Fun stuff!

Check it out at our site. Comment here if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: aac   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:54 pm

when are you guys going to make the show in an aac feed so we can skip the news section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:05 pm

Thanks for your feedback, drkmstr... Wink

I plan to once the regular season starts. I ran out of time for this episode, due to the holiday weekend. You should see your idea come to fruition this Tuesday. Thanks for giving me extra work.

Also... for everyone besides DRKMSTR... don't skip the BBR News. It's all important stuff you'll want to hear. :-)
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:47 am

I enjoy the whole show. I hate to miss the news part because usually there is some wise crack about Drake being asleep or missing and then he doesn't respond for like 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
bobwiley

bobwiley

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:20 am

There are some things I could say about this show. Greg you talk too much. David Drake needs to step up his game and talk more and John Dupray needs to stop doing the show out of a Campbell's soup can.

Other observations. Greg lay off the crack. Drake you need to get a bit meaner and start being more sarcastic and joking more. You and I are one in the same. Dupray, you need to move. And Dre, get live will you already?
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:57 am

By the way, I'm proud of you Greg only picking the Bills to go 10-6.
Back to top Go down
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:04 am

Yeah! 10-6! I was a little shocked, actually :-) Dave must be rubbing off on me...

Do, um... my only response to the other post here.... It's a talk show. We're supposed to talk. :-)
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 am

Bob, I realyy didn't get that criticism either. "Hey, stop talking on a talk show." Unless you meant get the other to talk more, I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 pm

STUN.Ryan wrote:
Unless you meant get the other to talk more, I don't get it.

I think that's what he meant.
Back to top Go down
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Nice   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:57 pm

bobwiley wrote:
There are some things I could say about this show. Greg you talk too much. David Drake needs to step up his game and talk more and John Dupray needs to stop doing the show out of a Campbell's soup can.

Other observations. Greg lay off the crack. Drake you need to get a bit meaner and start being more sarcastic and joking more. You and I are one in the same. Dupray, you need to move. And Dre, get live will you already?

If campbell would stop talking i would talk more rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:06 am

Nice Drake. Throw me under the bus. Wink

Truth is, I am the host. I start and finish the conversations, move us in and out of segments, and at every point ask the guys to comment on anything I say - if they don't do it on their own. (even though sometimes I do cut my invitation to them to say something in the final show edit).

I'm not sure bobwiley is offering constructive criticism, but I do take everything into consideration. Thanks for your opinion.

Drake... you're one loss down, four to go. But I still taste those wings... look out for week four against the Jets. I'll take medium wings, please. Wink
Back to top Go down
BBR_John

BBR_John

Male Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:29 am

Good news Bob, I made a mistake and purchased a poor quality mic (I’m man enough to admit it). I was taken in by the shiny packaging and promises of “noise cancellation,” which unfortunately turned out to be lies. That mic was terrible and made me sound like I was in a cave. Well the day I was going to return it and buy a new one I stepped on it and broke it. I went to the store and bought one that was considerably higher quality, and if you heard the most recent show you can hear the difference.

I actually am moving at the end of the year, where should I move?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"   Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show 3.04 - "Let The Games Begin"
Page 1 of 1