Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"

Go down 
+2
drkmstr
BBR-Greg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Empty
PostSubject: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:54 am

Hey Bills fans (and non-Bills fans)
We posted our latest show very early this morning. Once you listen, you'll understand the title. We just had to open it up, and let it rip.

Good show, though the Bills did not really give us good reason for one. They did certainly give us plenty to talk about. Some stuff in the BBR mailbag, a Big Dre on Tape Delay, and all sorts of good stuff. Light cast, just Dave and Greg, but still tons of fun.

Bills face the best team in the history of the NFL this weekend. Already 16 pt underdogs. I'm hoping we at least cover the point spread. Do you get some sort of bonus if the Pats double the point spread? :)

One more bonus... if you visit our website you'll note that the show is now available in a super cool multimedia enhanced AAC format! Pictures! And web links! And chapters so Dave can skip the boring parts! :)

Enjoy the show!
Greg
BBR
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 am

We tried to do the show over again, but we got the same result... One awesome show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
Sven

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:05 pm

The situation might be as bad as it looks but I just had to find something positive:

In week one we played against one of the best, if not the best Secondary in the league. Week two was against one of the best overall Defenses in the league.

Just a few Statistics:

The Browns score 7 points in week 1 against the Steelers - 51 in Week 2 against the Bengals.

The Raiders have 300+ Passing Yards in Week 1 but only 73 Yards in Week 2 against the Broncos.

Things can only get better (at least after week 3) :-) Go Bills!

Sven
Back to top Go down
Sven

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm

And I need to defend Losman here. I can understand that he is fed up. In the second half we had more 3 WR Sets and it looked better. First half was a joke!
Here is my point and I just read an interesting comment about it: On those rare pass occasions we sometimes played with 2 WR and max protection, the steelers were rushing with 5. The rest was coverage!
Now somebody please explain how to find one of those 2 targets if they are covered by 6 Steelers?! Impossible. You can see that JP is reading his WRs, looking for that window that is just not there. Of course he has to take the sack in the end! What else? Throw into triple coverage and get picked?
I just don’t understand the playcalling. Run, run, pass…Do they want Losman to look bad? Everybody in the stadium can see there is a blitz coming and Losman is not allowed to audible? Is it Edwards from week 6 when all the hope is gone and he only can look good because we all miss those games with 100+ Yards passing?? All of sudden Lynch plays a major part in the passing game? Is there already a conspiracy?
Back to top Go down
Damon Albarn

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:10 am

Here is a brain teaser for everybody:

In 30 minutes or less, try to come up with 5 reasons why the woeful Buffalo Bills should continue as a franchise in the National Football League.
Back to top Go down
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:20 am

I do think Marv wants to get rid on Donahue era players that Marv would not have drafted or signed via free agency. Time will tell. If things do not improve soon JP may find himself a backup on another team or out of the NFL letting it rip in SoCal
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:44 pm

Just started listening to this show right now and Dave I love the way you started it. No one is safe. I look forward to saying who all gets ripped. Back to listening.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Wow. I've never heard Greg be so not positive in a show. Somehow he still doesn't come off as negative, but maybe that's because he's with the Drake Master.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:03 pm

Just finished. Very enjoyable show. I love how Greg has stopped drinking the kool-aid and is a bit more down to earth on the Bills. Loved the Jauron bits throughout.
Back to top Go down
BillsDuffMan

BillsDuffMan

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm

BillsDuffMan will be drinking hi sorrows today in a Buffalo tavern. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"   Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show 3.06 - "Let It Rip"
Page 1 of 1