Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 14: Available Now

Go down 
+4
whodeygal
STUN.Ryan
jdburlin1022
Underground Dyer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:46 am

And now you guys see why Simmons and I only went into as much as we did regarding the whole RARN mess. And that's because we knew the truth would eventually come out and Miranda and Ellis would expose themselves for the posers that they truly are. And in my very limited exposure with listening to their show, I don't really get the feeling that these guys appreciate their listeners very much, They expect them to be there and they also obviously believe that when they ban one, ten will be there to take their place.

These guys have got it all backwards. When you have a show like this, it's supposed to be the performers who show appreciation to their listeners, not the other way around. Whenever I saw comments telling them how much one of their listners enjoyed an episode, I never once saw a post from either one thanking that person for their support, not once. And it eventually will be their downfall.

By the way thestos, I didn't see anything over the line there and nowhere anything near worthy of getting you banned. No worried though, you'll always have a home here on our board.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
thestos

thestos

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:49 am

thanks guys and gals.....I was pretty sure I hadn't overstepped the boundaries but it's good to get some confirmation about that.

I'm signed up for their free league.....will be interesting to see if they make it difficult for me to play or let me play at all.

I'd prefer to be talking football on this forum anyway because I know I'm going to get some decent conversation and an appreciative ear.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://kurtrudder.blogspot.com/
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:54 pm

Quote :
I'm signed up for their free league.....will be interesting to see if they make it difficult for me to play or let me play at all.
Neat, me too. Hope to see you there. I can't wait to beat the shit out of Jesus Christ!
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:26 pm

Thestos, I do appreciate the insight to your problem so don't get me wrong this isn't directed towards you necessarily. However, hopefully we can slow down even talking about the RARN stuff because I do feel like its just been a lot of badmouthing by us lately. Rightfully so? Absolutely. What happened to thestos is exactly what happened to me. I, like thestos, called out those two guys on not being "fair, honest, and open to ideas that they may not share with others." While I will not say do not talk about RARN or the other shows, I hope maybe soon we'll be able to put to rest the bad mouthing/bashing even when it's deserved. Again, thestos I'm glad you shared this story as it is to me, more proof of how those two operate. What sucks is the fact there are people who are afraid at this point to be interactive with anybody basically because Steven wants to get his way and get an apology out of everyone. Anyway, I'm already doing what I asked to put to rest. August 1st can't come soon enough for this message board and network! haha
Back to top Go down
thestos

thestos

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:47 am

Ryan Simmons wrote:
Thestos, I do appreciate the insight to your problem so don't get me wrong this isn't directed towards you necessarily. However, hopefully we can slow down even talking about the RARN stuff because I do feel like its just been a lot of badmouthing by us lately. Rightfully so? Absolutely. What happened to thestos is exactly what happened to me. I, like thestos, called out those two guys on not being "fair, honest, and open to ideas that they may not share with others." While I will not say do not talk about RARN or the other shows, I hope maybe soon we'll be able to put to rest the bad mouthing/bashing even when it's deserved. Again, thestos I'm glad you shared this story as it is to me, more proof of how those two operate. What sucks is the fact there are people who are afraid at this point to be interactive with anybody basically because Steven wants to get his way and get an apology out of everyone. Anyway, I'm already doing what I asked to put to rest. August 1st can't come soon enough for this message board and network! haha

good call Ryan, couldn't agree more. Was keen to share this but now more than happy to put this to bed and leave it alone.

EDIT to add that I emailed Steven asking for an explanation and he tells me I'm not banned, there is some server issues they are having and that explains why I've been unable to access their site properly.
Back to top Go down
http://kurtrudder.blogspot.com/
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:55 pm

Quote :
EDIT to add that I emailed Steven asking for an explanation and he tells me I'm not banned, there is some server issues they are having and that explains why I've been unable to access their site properly.
lol! File the last half dozen posts under "oops".
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:01 pm

Are you telling me that I wasted a perfectly good rant, complete with overblown ego insult? Man!

Thanks a bunch. Razz

What the hell, it was fun anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: Available Now   Episode 14: Available Now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 14: Available Now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2