Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away... Empty
PostSubject: Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away...   Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Ryan Simmons of SportsTalkUnderground fills in for Greg (me!) who is on vacation with his wife in California! Always a lot to talk about after a win, and this week is no exception. Ryan did a great job filling in. Thanks, Ryan!

As a side note, I (Greg) took quite a beating on this week's show from fellow show host Dave Drake (and a bit from EX-GUEST HOST Wink Ryan Simmons!) re: my internet usage on vacation. Dave complained that I was on the computer too much on my vacation... and even that I sent a skype message during the show! Hey, it's in my blood! I wished I could have been with you, talking Bills football... but alas, the reason I wasn't was because I was CHOOSING TO BE WITH MY WIFE! Very Happy We got back just before MNF, and I made a nice dinner, and we were just finishing up when I decided to get on and say hello. :-)

Sheesh! Shocked

I have listened to a good bit of the show so far, as I was posting it to the feed and to our website. Good stuff, worth the listen.

Even on vacation.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away...   Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Yea, we couldn't help ourselves. All in good fun Greg!

I had a fun time. Thanks to Greg for scratching the itch since I've done nothing since the football season as started. I even had to race home to make sure this was going to take place. Thanks also to Dave and John who both made doing the show that much easier. I could have been more interactive but knew the sound quality wasn't the best so I held back a little. It's challenging doing a show with two people on different lines. I commend the three of you for what you guys do every week. Hopefully Greg will let me come back on his 20th anniversary vacation.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drkmstr

drkmstr

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: campbell and his dick excuses   Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:38 am

nice excuses campbell... doesn't fly :)

hope you kids are having a good time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.buffalobillsreview.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away...   Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show 3.13 - While Greg Was Away...
Page 1 of 1