Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:28 am

Vikings vs. Packers and Giants vs. Cowboys should be good ones today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:36 am

I'll be watching Vikings and Packers at noon today. I'm a Brett Favre fan, but I'm a bigger fan of Adrian Peterson. It's great to see him do what he's doing right now. This guy could have had two Heisman trophies for all we know if he didn't have these stupid injuries. This should be a fun one today. Keep an eye on Troy Williamson today.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:37 am

I also have a pot roast slow cooking through out the entire day. Gotta love colder weather when you can start to bring out the pot roast or chili.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:45 am

Chili sounds really good right about now, maybe I'll talk Dad into making some of his or something while we wait for the Bears to play.

And I challenge anyone not to think anything being slow cooked doesn't sound absolutely delicious.

"Bloated deer carcus slow cooked to perfection"

Hell, even that sounded pretty tasty. Imagine what a slow cooked pot roast is gonna taste like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:49 am

Oh yeah, and football games going on today, that should be fun too.

I;m actually giddy over the fact that the Raiders are going to be kicking to Devin Hester on purpose today. I think it's been since the Dallas game that a team kicked to him on purpose and was able to shut him down. Everyone else has either failed to stop him or kicked away from him.

I'm really excited about that.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:50 am

Fantasy Question: Who would you start today? Bernard Berrian or David Patten? I'm going with Patten.

I also traded Antonio Gates and Jessie Chatman for Clinton Portis and Frank Gore. I know both are injury riddled RB's but I still find that this trade will work well for me since I have scrub RB's and Willie Parker.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:50 am

Don't get too giddy. The Lions said the same thing going into the game and looked what happened. The chickened out completely. It's all talk until I see it.
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:54 am

I don't think that if Hester burns them, whether it be by scoring or coming close, that the Raiders will keep kicking to him. But just knowing that he is going to get a chance on purpose is very exciting.

And I'm hoping Berrian has a good day today. The Raiders play bump and run man coverage, which means if he can't get away from someone, he could get a deep ball or two thrown his way today.

I'd still go with Patten, Drew Brees has been a beast the past couple of weeks and Patten is one of his recievers. And with a banged up Reggie Bush, the WRs might get a few more looks today.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 am

CBR...no doubt the Bears win. I've got some still....
Back to top Go down
meathorse

meathorse

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:53 am

And the crowd in KC chants... "Brodie! Brodie! Brodie!"

As a Broncos fan, all I can say is... "Brodie! Brodie! Brodie!"
Please do.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:08 am

Great. AP went down with an injury. I hope he's OK. He got popped pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions   NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 10 Gameday Live Discussions
Page 1 of 1