Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Empty
PostSubject: Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....   Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:22 pm

This was originally in the Announcements section, but I thought I would move it here.

Dyer and Simmons Reunite!!

THIS SUNDAY!!!!!

Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Football_On_Angle

Hear it live 9-11am Central Time on the WRLR website www.wrlr.fm.

We will be podcasting the show, but we would love for you guys to be involved during the show on the message board or e-mail the show at: sundaynfltailgate@yahoo.com

It will be formatted much differently than the very structured format that Dyer has been using. Not only will we be previewing Week Fifteen, but we will also be looking forward to what lies beyond Week Fifteen and into the post-season.

We hope that you will all tune in and take part!

--Dyer and Simmons
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportstalkunderground.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....   Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:45 pm

We're here and ready to go this morning!
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....   Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 pm

For anyone who missed it yesterday, the Week Fifteen episode of the Sunday NFL Tailgate is uploading as we speak.

The show is the first time Simmons and I have done a show together since our NFL preview shows.

In the show we reviewed the Thursday and Saturday night games and previewed the remainder of the Week Fifteen schedule. The show was a lost less structured that what I have been doing by myself and Simmons and I covered a lot in our two hours on the air.

So give it a listen, it should be available by the top of the hour, and let us know what you guys think.

http://sundaynfltailgate.mypodcast.com

Simmons and I were very happy with the show and are talking about dragging Simmons back into the studio for the Week 17 show in two weeks, which will be the last episode of the Sunday NFL Tailgate.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....   Week Fifteen - For One Day Only..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Fifteen - For One Day Only.....
Page 1 of 1