Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Empty
PostSubject: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:53 am

Wow! Baseball season is going to last longer for me than usual (Spetember 1 usually ends it for me with NFL). Very excited it's going to come down to St. Louis and Chicago. We're in for a wild ride Sims. I'm telling ya, it's going to come down to a one game playoff. One of us probably won't make it. affraid
Back to top Go down
dolphinsmakemecry

dolphinsmakemecry

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 pm

Well, it's two games now Ryan and yes I'll be watching that chase closely.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:48 am

To even say the Cardinals have a chance at the playoffs at this point in the season after every little awful thing that happened early on is pretty unbelievable. Sure, the NL Central is the weakest division but STILL, wow.

It very well could come down to one game with the Cards and Cubs. Part of me would be excited just as a baseball fan in general cos the two rivals haven't had that exciting match with playoff implications. Of course the other part would be a nervous/anxious wreck. Imagine feeling that way all the time. That's probably something similar to what coaches go through every game.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
spartan_captan2293

spartan_captan2293

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:54 am

um go cubs! thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_and_blue
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:59 am

Good number!
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:03 am

Ryan Simmons wrote:
I love the Cardinals now. I can't believe I ever rooted for the Cubs. I thought about it too and I'm gonna bid to stay with Jeff and Steve at their hotel in Vegas.

Wow man...you'll have to stand in line to get an official membership but glad to see you found your way.

And whatever about the other thing...to each his own. Don't need to tell us.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:07 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
spartan_captan2293

spartan_captan2293

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:24 am

are you talking about my jersey number ryan ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_and_blue
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm

Yes spartan.

CPH, do you know what the MLB rules are if all three of these teams tie for first in the division? I can't imagine they'd do a round robin tourney....
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:20 pm

I think there would be some sort of playoff based on regular season records against each other.

The way I understand it is that the team with the best record against the other two get a bye. I'm not sure about home-field advantage. I looked it up. It's real crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third   Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubs, up 2.5 over Cardinals, Brew fall to third
Page 1 of 1