Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STUN Panel NFL Picks

Go down 
+5
bobwiley
meathorse
STUN.Ryan
whodeygal
Underground Dyer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:26 pm

tumble... tumble...

tumble....

oh well. :)
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm

Week Sixteen results are up and it's coming down to the wire!!

Drake won the only disagreement he and I had this week so he was able to narrow the deficit between us to one game with one week to go. But we also have Max breathing down our necks as well, he is only one game behind Drake and thus, only two behind me.

Then only two games behind Max are Simmons and Promotions with identical 150-90 records. Greg's gamble to make up ground did not work out so his is in 6th place, three games behind Simmons and Promotions. And Who Dey, who had the best record this week at 13-3, is unfortunately still in last place. Who Dey's goal for the last week of the season should be to try and avoid 100 losses on the season, she had 98 so far.

One week to go and it is still anyone's game. Can I hang on to my regular season title or will another member of the panel take it from me? Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Gee babe, no pressure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
BBR-Greg

BBR-Greg

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:03 pm

Underground Dyer wrote:
St. Louis over Pittsburgh
Carolina over Dallas
Philadelphia over New Orleans
Atlanta over Arizona
NY Jets over Tennessee

My gamble did not work, but I'd like to point out that St. Louis kept it very close into the 4th quarter, Carolina was close, Philly did win, Arizona had to kick a late FG to tie and then one to win in OT, and the Jets only lost by 4. So they were pretty decent gambles.

Probably just going to pick who I really think will win this week. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://buffalobillsreview.com
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:55 am

Week Seventeen's picks are up and after analyzing everyone's picks, it's a two man race between myself and Drake for the regular season crown.

Simmons and Promotions are four games back. But Simmons and I only have three disagreements and Promotions and I only have one, so they won't catch me.

Max is two games back and he and I have two disagreements, so the best he can do is catch me, not pass me.

Drake is only one game back and he and I have FOUR disagreements. The only trick for Drake is, he has to win 3 out of the 4 to gain the two games he needs in order to beat me.

So how will it all go down?, I can't wait to find out. Good luck everyone, I hope you all fail miserably so I can retain my regular season crown!! Very Happy

And in case we don't talk....

Happy New Year everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 pm

Week Seventeen results are up and......

I AM STILL THE CHAMP!!!! cheers cheers cheers

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Anyway,

Everybody on the panel had a great week, winning records all around. I was able to hold off Max and Drake with our disagreements and hang onto my lead. I win the regular season crown by two games over Max and Drake who tied for second. Simmons finishes in third, five games out of first. He is followed by Promotions, Greg and Who Dey.

And Isa, even though you finished at the bottom of the standings, take a look at it this way......your finishing record, 152-104, is FORTY-EIGHT games over .500!! Not too shabby.

And besides, you can redeem yourself in the playoff pool and make fools of us all. Very Happy

The regular season was a blast, thanks to everyone for taking part, but I still got you all for the playoffs, so you're not done answering to me yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'RE ALL IN ME POWER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

*Ahem* Sorry.

In other STUN Panel news, we will have a new Panel member for the playoffs (that is aside from Max and Who Dey being on the page at the same time this time around), Sarah Webster from our Cardiac Cats podcast will be taking part in the playoff pick 'em/confidence pool to round the panel out at eight members.

So gear up for the playoffs and enjoy what's left of the greatest sport on earth before we all start having our withdrawal pains.

Remember, get those confidence rankings in ASAP, especially now that all the teams have been decided.

Good luck in the playoffs everyone and Happy New Year!!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 pm

I'm pretty damn happy with tying for second despite watching about 2 hours of football this year. Laughing Well done, Larry.
Back to top Go down
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 am

How does Max have one game less predicted and whodey two less?
Back to top Go down
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 am

Because I screwed up when making the standings graphic, that's how.

DUH!! lol!

EDIT: I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUN Panel NFL Picks   STUN Panel NFL Picks - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STUN Panel NFL Picks
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6