Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Football Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

College Football Live Empty
PostSubject: College Football Live   College Football Live Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Was listening to Mike & Mike this morning on the way to work and apparently this show debuts today on ESPN.

Long overdue if you ask me.

I just hope they replay it again at night like they do with NFL Live cause my chances of catching it at 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday are extremely slim.

Good God, football is just around the corner. Quite literally. Steelers and Saints open camp today (or tomorrow), Bears in camp on Friday, Me in camp with the Bears next Saturday (can't wait). I just can't stand all this freaking waiting!!

It really can get quite unbearable this time of year can't it? It's closer now than any other time of year and yet, it's worse cause you just want it to be here NOW!!

I'm not alone on this right?
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: College Football Live   College Football Live Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:50 pm

I was glad to see there's a college football live program too. The last two years I've seen probably the best two college games I've ever seen (USC vs. Texas and Boise State vs. Oklahoma).

I have to admit I actually do root for Indiana football (the Kansas City Royals of the Big Ten) but I'd like to see Nebraska and Penn State get back to the top class of Div. I this year. I've always liked those programs.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: College Football Live   College Football Live Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:00 pm

I enjoy seeing Indiana win as long as Iowa is not the loser. That loss still hurts.
Back to top Go down
CardinalPackerHoosier

CardinalPackerHoosier

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: College Football Live   College Football Live Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:02 pm

Yeah, the Hoosiers will knock off a Top 25 team once in awhile, have no consistency though and I don't think they've beaten Michigan since like 1986.

The sport obviously needs fixed though. Get rid of the meaningless games like USC vs. Holy Cross or whatever. Start the conference play earlier and have a damn tournament at the end of the year. The BCS is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://cardinalnationjournal.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Live   College Football Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football Live
Page 1 of 1