Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Underground Dyer
Host
Underground Dyer

Male Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Empty
PostSubject: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:17 am

After six all new episodes dedicated to previewing the NFL Draft, I come back with an all-new regular episode of Larry From The Underground.

This week I discuss the Marvin Harrison shooting incident, Kobe's 1st MVP, Cedric Benson's arrest and LSU dismissing Ryan Perriloux!!

And in the Main Event, I do my summer movie preview and talk about which movies I am going to be checking out this season.

So tune into this week's episode of Larry From The Underground and see what you think!!

www.lftupodcast.com
Back to top Go down
http://chicagobearsreview.mypodcast.com
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:02 am

Good Show. I didn't realize that many movies were coming out.

I'm holding off on Iron Man. Almost all movies based off of comics have been severely disappointing. I don't like the Spiderman movies. X-men were alright. Hulk was terrible. Punisher was meh, Fantastic four were average. All of these have made me to be cautious about seeing Ironman.

I don't know if this is right but I heard that the new Hulk is just an adjusted remake of the one that came out two or three years ago. If it is, that would be stupid.

I am a matrix fan, but I am not looking forward to Speed Racer. Maybe I'm missing something...

Congrats to Kobe. If anyone tries to say he doesn't deserve it because he couldn't do it without a big man. Well hate to tell ya, good luck trying to be at the top of the ladder without a big man. Could Dwanye Wade do it? Probably not.

Ced Benson is an idiot. Period.
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:29 am

Oh and what is Marvin doing owning a BAR and a Car Wash???

A Bar is a disaster waiting to happen. And so disaster struck

and a Car Wash? why, just why, you can't own anything better then a Car Wash?
Back to top Go down
whodeygal

whodeygal

Female Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Here's the thing about Iron Man, jd: it was directed by a fanboy. He's doing as much fanservice for himself as he is for everyone else.

I went to see it Sunday afternoon, and it was awesome. The special effects were amazing, in that nothing looked like a "special effect." And Robert Downey, Jr. as a drunken party boy? His whole life has been an audition for this role.

Go see it. You'll like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyacinthtucker.com/
STUN.Ryan
Host
STUN.Ryan

Male Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:01 am

Where art thou Episode 13?
Back to top Go down
jdburlin1022

jdburlin1022

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:12 pm

I don't remember what episode it was but I think it was this one where you said the Celtics would have the easiest road to the finals whereas the western conference team would be beaten up. Yet its the Celtics that have seen 2 game sevens and a conference finals that is still going on, while the Lakers have won their series 4-0,4-2,and 4-1. Kinda the opposite of what you thought But hey it should be an interesting final regardless of which East team makes it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview   Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Twelve - Summer Movie Preview
Page 1 of 1