Sports Talk Underground Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Talk Underground Network

Welcome to the Sports Talk Underground Network Community Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College & NFL Picks, Week 9

Go down 
+3
Irish Boy
STUN.Ryan
Coast2Coast
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College & NFL Picks, Week 9   College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:25 am

Irish, Detroit and Minny were two great bets. Sorry you didn't have them as part of your contest picks. But cash has more value than a contest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish Boy

Irish Boy

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: College & NFL Picks, Week 9   College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:50 am

Coast2Coast wrote:
Irish, Detroit and Minny were two great bets. Sorry you didn't have them as part of your contest picks. But cash has more value than a contest. Very Happy

Yeah, and Indy worked out too. Too bad that along with my posted picks I had all sorts of miscues, including the Green Bay game (I would have won in my 5-team-parlay pool had I hit that one too.) Luckily I went 10-2 last week, so I'm playing with the house's money for a couple of weeks at least. Still, I only went 3-6 this week as a whole with no moneyline underdogs to boost the unit count.
Back to top Go down
Irish Boy

Irish Boy

Male Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: College & NFL Picks, Week 9   College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 am

Actually, one thing bummed me out about the Minnesota game; looking at who they had played and the amount of bad things I was hearing, and the fact that Minnesota is a smaller market with few angles, I thought that they would be severely undervalued for the rest of the season and that I could play them consistently. I think the win today, and the emergence of Adrian Peterson, is going to suck away all that value.
Back to top Go down
Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: College & NFL Picks, Week 9   College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:08 am

Don't fear, Bettors' memories don't last long. One bad loss and square bettors will again believe Minnesota sucks.

A Monday night Teaser for some action:
Pittsburgh -2.5/Over 28
With McNair back, perhaps the Ravens will score some points tonight. The Steelers certainly will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College & NFL Picks, Week 9   College & NFL Picks, Week 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College & NFL Picks, Week 9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2